What you would need –
- Potatoes – Medium to big 500 grams
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Italian mixed herbs – for seasoning
- Pepper powder – for seasoning
- Salt – to taste
- Olive Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Cheese – Grated, to taste.
- Cut the potatoes into a semi- elliptical shape and par boil them.
- In a bowl, mix Olive Oil, salt, pepper powder, Italian mixed herbs and ginger garlic paste.
- Add the mixture to the parboiled potatoes.
- Grease a tray or a Tawa with oil and spread the potato out evenly. Cover the tray with foil paper if possible.
- Preheat the oven to 200 Deg C.
- Bake the potato for 35 Minutes.
- Flip them over mid way if you haven’t covered with silver foil.
- Grate cheese over the potatoes and bake for 10 minutes and la, your herb roasted potato is ready!
PS. Another experiment which worked out well for me.
PPS. Thanks to some much needed motivation by Dinesh and Raja,I managed to write a couple of paragraphs to my story. I am not there yet to my old self, but it’s a good start!